Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am so entirely...

READY FOR THE WEEKEND!
UGH, work has stinked this week. I'm lazy because it's so friggin' humid out! It's just past 5:30a and it's finally down to 66°! I can't wait for the rain, so it cools down!

We're leaving for St. Louis, Friday. :o) Yippie! I'm not sure what the exact plans are but I think I'll get home around 8-10 (depending when I get off work), get some sleep, get up, take a shower, etc. and leave. It takes 2 1/2-3 hours to get there, which isn't too bad of a trip. We plan to go to the Galleria, and a few other places and we'll check into the hotel to change and tidy up for dinner reservations at 9p. I made them late so we have plenty of time to get over there and do some shopping. If we don't finish the mall shopping Friday, we can on Saturday. Saturday's plans are to go to St. Louis Mills Mall to Cabelas and whatever other stores are there. We need to stop by a hobby shop (so DF can look at toys for his Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3), Target (to get some of their awesome chips) & Sam's Club (for groceries and such). As for the mall, I want to look for a few clothes and go to, duh, the MAC Store! We're staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and eating dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I've been there before, with my mom for a banquet type thing. We didn't pay, but I know it's not cheap! This will be Brad & I's most expensive meal, yet!

Why the elaborate weekend, you ask? On Wednesday, October 15th, Brad & I will have been dating for 3 years. :o) Just a day less than 8 months until our wedding! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...