Thursday, October 30, 2008

10.30.08 - MAC Pink Split

I was totally going to do a Halloween look, however my future sister-in-law and neices showed up for Trick-or-Treating, way earlier than I expected. That's okay, though, I'll do it tomorrow and my friends will enjoy it for Rock Band 2. :o)

I wanted to wear this Duo last night, but didn't have time, so I did it tonight, and had time to video it!!!

Face:
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Liquid - NC25
LTM Powder - N3
MAC Beauty Powder Blush - Sweetness
MAC Sculpt & Shape - Accentuate/Sculpt

Eyes:
BE Brow Color - DB/MB
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
MAC Eyeshadows:
- Pink Split (Light Side: Wet on Lid; Dark Side: Wet on Outter Lid & Dry in Crease)
- Hot Contrast (Dark Side: Dry in Outter Crease)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack (Upper Lash Line & Inner Rim)
MAC Zoom Lash - Zoomblack

Lips:
MAC Lipstick - Speed Dial



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...