Monday, October 6, 2008

10.6.08 - Quick Work Look

Today I choose to use most of my 20 minutes before work to do my make-up!

Background: I work nights (11p-7a Sun Night-Fri Morn), however my fiancé, who was on the same schedule, just got moved to 4 10-hour shifts. (9p-7:15a Mon Night-Fri Morn) I had been dropping him off, at his work, on the way to mine, so this change of his schedule kinda put a damper on things. Luckily, I'm able to now come in the same time as him, but I have to work Sunday night, too. :(

Anyways, I decided to lay down for about an hour before getting up to get ready for work. I hadn't slept well earlier in the day, so I was tired. I always feel better when I do my make-up for work even though there's really no reason to. I have no one to impress, my boss doesn't even see me and it's not like I have clients or patients or am around anyone that doesn't work here. I work in a factory so everyone's mostly covered in saw-dust or oil. (I am too, sometimes.) It's been a little cooler, so I don't sweat my make-up off as often. Ew, I know, but it's part of life. I'm on the PC most of the night, but there's some manual labor I must do, including 2 trips on the floor.

I had 2 BE shadows sitting out on my make-up table, so that's what I decided to use. When I dropped Brad off at work, he looked at me, to kiss me goodbye, and barely gave me a kiss. He had a weird look on his face. He knew I had not only a lipgloss on, but a Buxom. :( I asked him, "What?", as he was wiping it off his lips. He said, "I don't know why you wear that junk to work anyways." :( "I have it, so I should use it." "I guess." Craphead! He's really never complained before.

Face:
BE Foundation - FL/MB
BE Bisque - Orig/Summer
BE FLMV
BE Blush - Papaya

Eyes:
BE Brow Color - DB/MB
BE Prime Time for Eyes
BE Platinum e/s - Lid
BE Rebirth e/s - Crease
BE Winter White e/s - Brow Bone
L'Oreal HIP Cream Liner - Black
Clinique Lash Power - Black Onyx

Lips:
BE Diamond Buxom - April

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...