Thursday, October 16, 2008

10.16.08 - barePearl

For Haley...

A friend of mine, Haley, decided to pick up this kit off eBay, so I figured I'd do a look with it. I think this was my first time wearing it. Though not a fan of gold, I thought it turned out alright.

Face:
BE Foundation - FL/MB
MAC Fix+
BE Bisque - Orig/Summer
BE MV
BE Blush - Blush Pearl
BE Warmth
BE Rose Gossamer

Eyes:
BE Brow Color - DB/MB
BE Prime Time for Eyes
BE Winter White e/s - Dry on Brown Bone
BE Luster e/c - Foiled on Lid then applied dry on top of inner 1/3
BE Honey Luster e/c - Foiled on outter 1/3 of lid & Dry in crease
BE Carniver l/s - Dry in crease, Dry on bottom lash line & Wetlined on top lashes
Clinique High Definition Mascara - Chocolate Luster

Lips:
BE Lipstick - Amaretto
MAC Dazzleglass - Sugarrimmed

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...