Thursday, September 30, 2010

Simply Simple

When my alarm went off at 9:55 PM, I really didn't want to get out of bed. I reset it for 10:05. I really need to leave the house by 10:20, but usually it's at least 10:25. It's a good thing work doesn't seem to mind be being late. (My shift is 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM; so if I'm "late" I just work over the few minutes.)

I threw on some jeans and a taupe shirt and really wanted to do a neutral look. Sadly, that look I did Sunday night! I settled on something a bit more less dramatic, if you could call Sunday's look, that. Mushroom from BoS Vol. II would have been perfect! Oh well, I do like how simple this came out.

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Eye Shadow - Vanilla (Brown Bone)
UD Book of Shadows Vol. III:
- Maui Wowie (Lid)
- Suspect (Crease & Lower Lash Line)
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (Inner Corner & Brow Highlight)
UD 24/7 Pencil - Zero (Upper Lash Line - Smudged)
Cover Girl LashBlash Fusion Mascara - Very Black

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...