Sunday, September 19, 2010

Urban Decay Naked

Hubby & I decided to go on a quick shopping trip (if it's an hour away, it's a trip, right? LOL) and go out to dinner, so I thought I'd use my new palette and a lippie I picked up last weekend. My shoes or shrug/shall/jacket thingee didn't really go with the browns I picked out, but OH WELL! BTW, fashion is NOT my thing! I kinda hide in my clothes, so I like doing my hair and makeup... maybe if people see that they won't notice my horrible fashion "taste" or how fat I am, haha.

Face:
Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control
NARS Primer with SPF
NARS Sheer Glow - Fiji
NARS Concealer Duo - Vanilla/Honey
MAC Cremeblend Blush - Joie-De-Vivre
NARS Pressed Powder - Flesh
MAC Blush - Joyous
NARS Bronzer - Laguna
MAC MSF - Soft & Gentle

Eyes:
Smashbox Brow Tech Trio - Brunette/Taupe
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
UD Naked Palette Shadows:
- Sidecar (Lid & Inner Half Lower Lash Line)
- Darkhorse (Crease & Outer Half Lower Lash Line)
- Creep (Deep Crease)
- Naked (Brow)
- Virgin (Inner Corner & Brow Highlight)
Laura Mercier Eye Liner - Black Ebony; applied w/ MAC Water Based Mixing Medium (Upper Lash Line)
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil - Black Black (Water line)
MAC Opulash Mascara - Black

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil - Trimmed in Pink
MAC Lipstick - Impassioned

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...