Thursday, September 23, 2010

Urban Decay: Book of Shadows Vol. III

YIPPIE!!! It's here!!! But by a slim shot!

I was sitting at my computer, reading Google Reader, as I normally do when I get home from work, when I see someone else got theirs in the mail, today. CRAP! I FORGOT TO GET THE MAIL!!! I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:28! Our P.O. closes at 4:30! (I live in a tiny town without postal delivery, so we have a P.O. Box.) I quickly hopped in my car and drove the 4 blocks, ran in, opened my box and saw the slip for a package! The door to the main desk was closed, but I attempted to open it anyways. THANKFULLY the lady was still there and let me get my package. Usually she's not that nice... but that's another story.

This is so beautiful so grab one while you can! I really regret not getting the Alice in Wonderland one... maybe I'll be able to nab one on eBay for a decent price... someday. Someone out bid me by $1 for a fairly good priced one ($71 plus 10 shipping). I so would have won, but I was bidding on my slow BB as we were out shopping. :o(

Photobucket
Photobucket
A sticker?!
Photobucket
Look, it was originally Flipside!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally got yours!! That was super nice of the lady to let you get it!
    That is so funny, about the sticker, I didn't peel it up for some reason. I wonder why they changed their mind... What is your favorite colo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linzi: Definitely, Rockstar! Half the reason I got the palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally got yours!! That was super nice of the lady to let you get it!
    That is so funny, about the sticker, I didn't peel it up for some reason. I wonder why they changed their mind... What is your favorite colo??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...