Friday, September 24, 2010

Smoky Naked

Yippie, I succeeded in using my Urban Decay Naked Palette all week AND taking pictures! Lets hope I can do the same for my Book of Shadows III, next week! Today you get a FULL Face of the Day, and not just eyes. I wore different foundations this week to see what looked best/lasted, and while I can't pick a clear winner (yet), I do love my NARS Sheer Glow. :-D This is actually the first day this week I wore any lip color. I generally drink water all day long (out of a bottle) so I find it kind of pointless to wear lipstick.

Face:
Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control
NARS Primer with SPF
NARS Sheer Glow - Fiji
NARS Concealer Duo - Vanilla/Honey
NARS Pressed Powder - Flesh
MAC Blush - Dollymix
MAC MSF - Smooth Merge

Eyes:
Benefit Powderflage
Smashbox Brow Tech Trio - Brunette/Taupe
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
UD Naked Palette Shadows:
- Darkhorse (Lid, Crease & Lower Lash Line)
- Creep (Lid)
- Naked (Brow Bone)
- Virgin (Inner Corner & Brow Highlight)
UD 24/7 Pencil - Zero (Upper Lash Line & Waterline)
MAC Opulash Mascara - Bad, Bad, Black

Lips:
MAC Lipstick - Angel
NARS Lipgloss - Turkish Delight


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...