Monday, September 27, 2010

Very QUICK BoS Vol. III Look

So, I did it... barely! When I woke up, I really didn't feel like putting on eyeshadow. I'm back on nights (11pm - 7:30am) and since I really don't see anyone until they start arriving in the morning, for months now, I haven't really put any effort into my makeup. However, I really wanted to come through for you guys, and went for a very neutral look. It was quick, easy and I'm fairy impressed with my choice(s).

One tip when using Urban Decay (or possibly any other brand) SUPER glittery shadows: dip your brush in, as you normally would, but make sure to tap it off VERY well. With a good brush (I use mostly MAC) the color will stay but the majority of the glitter will fall off. A bit of glitter is fine, but on your cheeks, it's not intended for!

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
UD Book of Shadows Vol. III:
- Suspect (Lash to Brow Bone)
- Smog (Crease &; Lower Lash Line)
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (Highlight - Brow Bone & Inner Corner)
Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion - Very Black

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...