Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loaded with Money

I sure wish I was... sometimes. I sure hope I'd eventually have makeup overload, though! I must say I feel guilt when organizing all my pretties to find some haven't even been used ONCE! I just don't have enough eyes! Haha. Anyways, here's today Book of Shadows III Look.

I must say, much like the Naked Palette, this one lacks some Brow Bone color(s). It's a little more okay with this palette, since I feel the Naked Palette is to be a bit more "all in one" than this one. I don't feel like the Book of Shadows are realistic to travel with.

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
MAC Eye Shadow - Vanilla (Brown Bone)
UD Book of Shadows Vol. III:
- Money (Lid & Crease)
- Loaded (Crease & Lower Lash Line)
- Uzi (Inner Corner & Brow Highlight)
Cover Girl LashBlash Fusion Mascara - Very Black

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...