Friday, January 2, 2009

1.1.09 - Let's star the year by DEPOTTING...

Or so I thought...
I had just watched Marlena's (MakeupGeekTV) video on how she depotts and decided to try using my Flat Iron. The main reason I never did is because I didn't want to ruin mine, being the only ones I have are CHI's and well, ya. So anyways, I got my iron out, plugged it in and went to get out my 2 blushes and 4 shadows that needed depotted. I grabbed my palettes that they would be going in... I opened my blush ones to see which one had the 2 empty spaces and this is what I found...

Photobucket

AHHHHH!!!!
(The bright pink lines on the blush under were from when I orginally depotted it. Alcohol got on it and apparently never dried... booo.)

I attempted to re-"press" it...

I put the pieces in a 10g jar...

Photobucket

Crushed them up a bit with my handy-dandy Swiss Army Knife...

Photobucket

Dripped in some alcohol...

Photobucket

Then I mixed it up until it could be pressed together and stick.

Then I sprayed what was left in the tin...

Photobucket

And pressed it in bit by bit, adding more alcohol between layers so it would stick.

Let's hope this dries okay...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...