Monday, January 19, 2009

1.17.09 - A Christmas Party

Yes, DF's work Xmas Part was Saturday night. I was barely running on any sleep, so a fairly quick look it was. I wanted to win the contest for best or most make-up... but they didn't have one. :o( DF did win $20, though.

Let me try to remember what all it included...

Face:
MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette - No. 1
MUFE HD Foundation - 118
MUFE HD Powder
MAC Mineralize Blush - Plesentry
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Blonde

Eyes:
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (Brows)
BE Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
MAC Eyeshadow:
- Pin Curl (Brow Bone)
- Knight (Lash to Crease & Inner 2/3 of Lower Lash Line)
- Top Knot (Outer 2/3 of Crease & Outer 1/3 of Lower Lash Line)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack (Upper Lash Line)
MAC Kohl Power - Feline (Waterline)
MAC Prep + Prime Lash
CoverGirl Lash Blast

Lips:
MAC Lipstick - B-Babe
MAC Lipgloss - Peroxide

I'm such a liar... I didn't take pics!!! The pics I had are from 1/16... what a doofus. But this look was pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...