Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12.30.08 - Using some Green...

Brad & I needed to go to Wal-Mart to get some food for our New Year's Eve Shindig... so I decided I'd do a quick look. I wanted to do something fast yet different, so I pulled out my Urban Decay Book of Shadows and used the two greens! I never use green, mostly due to having green eyes, but I LOVE how this turned out! Enjoy!

Face:
BE Foundation - Light (Looks like I shoulda buffed a bit more, oops!)
BE Mineral Veil
BE Blush - So Fab

Eyes:
BE Brow Color - DB/MB
BE Prime Time for Eyes
Urban Decay Eyecolors:
- Scandal (Dry: Lash to Brow)
- Absinthe (Dry: Lid & Inner 2/3 of Lower Lash Line)
- Protest (Dry: Outer 2/3 of Crease & Outer 1/3 of Lower Lash Line)
- Midnight Cowboy (Dry: Lightly on Lid)
Smashbox Jet Set - Black (Upper Lash Line & Waterline)
Cover Girl Lash Blast - Very Black

Lips:
MAC Lustreglass - Budding (not in all pics)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...