Thursday, December 18, 2008

12.18.08 - An eventful night...

Kinda. No make-up here, cept the small traces of Rare Minerals from this morning, some cream shadow, brow powder, cream liner & mascara. ((PS> Totally gonna have to get MAC Prep + Prime Lash, Pursebuzz used it before Diorshow Iconic and WOW... so I tried Clinique's (just an old dbl ended tube I had) and it really helped!))

I've been riding with my fiancé's mom, to work, and this week his little brother joined us since he's home from college, on winter break. Linda arrives maybe 5 minutes before normal and it's raining a bit, roads seem fine, just driving a little slower than normal. Brad texts me right as we're coming around the curve before where I went into the ditch last March. I text him back and as Linda's getting into the brand new turn lane... we start fish tailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I was a tad freaked, and thank god no one was behind us or coming for a little while. There's no way they salted the damn turn lane! It would have NOT been good if we got off the road by the turn lane because there's no guard rail and it's a steep ditch, with a culvert in it. Yea, so that sucked...

Then I get to work, all seems fine... check my email, etc... proceed to my blog to look at some pictures... my YT vid's aren't showing up! What the heck?! So I go to YT, maybe the site is down... no, I don't think it's down...


Trend Micro InterScan for CSC SSM

Access to this URL is currently restricted due to a blocking rule.

URL: www.youtube.com/
Blocking rule: Block URLs of Company Prohibited Sites

The URL you are attempting to access has been blocked. Organization policy does not allow access to this activity.


What the heck?!?!?! Gurrrrrrrr.......................................... Man I hope the night goes fast.
I understand, but it makes me so mad because work's internet is about 4 times as fast as ours and we simply can't get anything better, for our area. Even Verizon's reg DSL would be 4x better, and CHEAPER, but they don't have it for our area. Boooo.
And this is why I don't watch video's at home, on the weekends... they usually barely load at a decent pace that I can continuously watch them and sometimes they have to pause and load a bit. Oh, I hope this is temporary....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...