Saturday, May 29, 2010

MAC To the Beach Look #3

And number 3... I wanted to do a look using all the shadows, and really struggled with the best way to incorporate them all. I kinda hated this, until I put my eyeliner on and then I actually liked it! I included a pictures of my lips - which I hate - but I love the color.

Face:
Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control
NARS Sheer Glow - Deauville
NARS Duo Concealer -Vanilla/Honey
Bronzing Powder - Gloden
NARS Loose Powder - Flesh
Blush - Hipness
Highlight Powder - Marine Life

Eyes:
Smashbox Brow Tech Trio - Brunette/Taupe
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Eye Shadows:
- Vanilla (Brow Bone)
- Sand & Sun (Above Crease)
- Sweet & Punchy (Inner 2/3 of Lid)
- Humid (Outer 1/3 of Lid)
- Firecracker (Crease)
- Shimmermoss (Crease & Lower Lash Line)
Pigment - Vanilla (Brow Bone)
Laura Mercier Eye Liner - Black Ebony; applied w/ MAC Water Based Mixing Medium
Eye Kohl - Smolder (Waterline)
Zoom Lash Mascara - Zoomblack
Studio Fix Mascara - Black Fix

Lips:
Lip Pencil - Life's a Breeze
Lipstick - Thrills
Lipglass - Flurry of Fun

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...