Thursday, May 27, 2010

MAC To the Beach Look #1

I decided to do a look using the stuff I got in Part 1 of my Haul; and I really LOVE the way it turned out!!!

Let me know if you would like a Tutorial, I could so wear this again.

(All MAC unless stated otherwise.)

Face:
Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control
NARS Sheer Glow - Deauville
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light Bisque
Studio Sculpt Concealer - NC20
NARS Pressed Powder - Flesh
Blush - Joyous
Bronzing Powder - Golden

Eyes:
Eye Shadows - Omega, Wedge & Espresso (Brows)
Smashbox Bow Wax
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Eye Shadows:
- Blanc Type (Brow Bone)
- Shimmermoss (Outer 2/3 of Lid)
- Lucky Green (Crease & Middle 1/3 of Lower Lash Line)
- Humid (Crease & Outer 1/3 of Lower Lash Line)
Pigment - Vanilla (Inner Corner & Brow Bone)
Laura Mercier Eye Liner - Black Ebony; applied w/ MAC Water Based Mixing Medium
Eye Kohl - Smolder (Waterline)
Zoom Lash Mascara - Zoomblack
Studio Fix Mascara - Black Fix

Lips:
Lipstick - Beachbound
3D Glass - Apex

(My camera is new... I obviously need to work on some settings. I don't know why I look so pink!!!)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...