Friday, May 28, 2010

MAC To the Beach Look #2

Here's another quick look I did. I think I need a date with my wax pot this weekend. :-D

I originally used Rosemary & Thyme on my Waterline, but I thought I needed something a bit more, so I put Smolder on top of it.

Face:
Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control
NARS Sheer Glow - Deauville
NARS Duo Concealer -Vanilla/Honey
Creme Bronzer - Beach Bronze
NARS Loose Powder - Flesh
Blush - Hipness
Highlight Powder - Marine Life

Eyes:
Eye Shadows - Omega, Wedge & Espresso (Brows)
Smashbox Bow Wax
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Eye Shadows:
- Vanilla (Brow Bone)
- Sand & Sun (Inner 1/3 of Lid & Crease)
- Sweet & Punchy (Outer 2/3 of Lid)
- Firecracker (Crease & Outer 2/3 of Lower Lash Line)
Eye Kohls:
- Float on By (Upper Lash Line)
- Smolder (Waterline)
Zoom Lash Mascara - Zoomblack
Studio Fix Mascara - Black Fix

Lips:
Lipstick - Lazy Day
Lipglass - Easy Lounger


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...