Thursday, May 28, 2009

5.26.09 - Urban Decay

I grabbed for my Book of Shadows this night and decided to a rather bold look.
Let me say... I go in at work at 8:30pm, and most likely don't see anyone until 5am, maybe 6am, and then I leave at 7. :-) But I do have to report, I used UDPP and no creasing, none, ziltch and I didn't wash my face until ~9am. So about 12 1/2 hours. Sweet.

MAC Phloof! (Browbone)
UD:
- Baked (Lid)
- Shakedown (Outer Corner, Crease & Above)
- Scandal (Blended Shakedown and Phloof!)
- Perversion (Crease)
- Goddess (Smudged under Lashes)
- Shattered (Lined Lower Lashline)

UD 24/7 Liners:
Deviant (Upper Lash Line)
Zero (Waterline)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awesome look! I have been wanting the book of shadows for aaaages now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...