Monday, February 22, 2010

End of January Pics

I have failed at videos (and I'm working 10 hour days now, booo!) and I've failed at posting pictures from almost a month ago!

The first look: Love Lace Blues
I had filmed a tutorial for this, but upon going to edit it, this past weekend... I didn't film an intro or the final look! WTH?! If you want me to re-do it, let me know! And right now I can't even remember what all shades I used, but for sure Suave Intentions & Love Lace. *Sigh*


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next up: Spicy Pony
What better way to spice up a pony tail than some killer makeup? And of course, I can't recall what all was used except for MUFE #92 & Knight Divine. *Double Sigh* This is one of those looks that I HATE and thinks looks aweful, until I put on some eyeliner and mascara. :-D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...