Friday, June 5, 2009

6.5.09 - A bit of rambling...

Hum, so this entire week, I've worn practically the bare minimum (in my book) for make-up. I've been working ten hour days and just wanting to relax a bit.

This weeks routine (Friday was changed up a bit):
MAC Mineralized SatinFinish Liquid Foundation - NC25
-I apply this with my 190 and blend with a damp BeautyBlender, LOVE IT! I also do my Studio Sculpt the same way (PS> I failed to clean my 190 so I left this out for Friday)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC20
-Just where I needed it
MAC Mineralized SkinFinish/Natural - Medium
-I used my 181
MAC MSF - Petticoat
-Using my 181 again, mostly on apples of cheeks with a bit on the E/3
MAC Penultimate - Rapid Black
-Top most days, with little to no under eyes
MAC Brow Pencil - Lingering
-LOVE this right now, though I wish it was a teeny bit lighter but would Fling be TOO light???
BE Brow Gel
-This is getting nasty, I need a new BG...
Mascara
-Whatever one I grabbed :-)

On to other thoughts...
My FaceBook Profile tells me, "We're getting married in 8 days"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly Weather Channel is predicting rain... and it's planned to be outside. Some rain is fine, but really, I don't want mud on my dress!

The MAC Friends & Family sale is rumored to be June 10-14... I guess I will be over-nighting some things. :) Might be a good time to pick up some Brow Gel and try Fling. Small order, I promise.

I placed a BeautyChoice.com order... and was hoping it'd arrive this weekend, which it will not, but I pray it's here before I leave on my Honeymoon Sunday the 14th. I ordered a 1" Enzo Milano and a Pink GHD... I called and they said they sent their Enzo's back as the barrels were scratched up and their GHD's were to be in Thursday. I'm not happy so far.

I ordered a swimsuit. :-) I don't know that we'll visit the pool. (Depends on pool traffic.) But it's cute none the less.

Welp, I think that's all I have to ramble about, for now. I hope I can catch up next week. I'm going to dinner with some girlfriends and our mom, Saturday, so maybe I will look super cute and have time for pictures!!! Next Friday is the rehearsal, so I hope to take some pictures then, too. And at least we'll have a pro photog there Saturday to capture the good photos! Hum, I really need to practice those false lashes, too!!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, you're getting married!!! I hope the weather will be good. though there is a phrase saying if it rains on your wedding day you'll have a lot of children. can't wait to see some pics of the bride....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...