Monday, June 29, 2009

6.29.09 - Old Navy Long Rib-Knit Tanks

Please oh please tell me they are not discontinuing them... but I can't find them on their website!!!

I wear these under EVERYTHING!!! Yes, I have a ton, but I know they need replaced! I hope they are just sold out or something, or they are being re-designed. I know they had them in-stores for like $2 a while back (I'm an hour away and actually didn't even hear about the sale). So maybe they are discontinuing them. :o( Oh, I will be so sad!

On another note, why I was looking, Old Navy is having 25% off thru July 2nd, in which we were planning on going shopping Thursday, anyways. I need to replace some of my much (over) loved ON tops, and hopefully they have some that will meet my eye. I love the half-sleeve ones, because I'm not always in the mood to show off my fat arms, haha. The one I'm wearing now is a true t-shirt sleeve, deep v-neck and a little pocket and SUPER comfy... I don't see it on the website either. Oh please Terre Haute, IN Old Navy, have some tanks and t's in my size for me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...