Sunday, July 11, 2010

MUFE & NARS Hauls

Due to a nice summer tan I'm getting (except on my neck, gurrr), I was in need of some darker foundations. I was using MAC's Studio Sculpt in NC25, which is a great match, however, I think it was aggravating my skin. :-(

Of course I couldn't just order foundation! I wanted to try the new MUFE Aqua Creams, which sadly they were out of #13 & 15. Also, I happened to notice NARS now sells pumps for Sheer Glow!!! YIPPIE!!! I'd been making the non-pump bottle work, but it's too easy to contaminate it, so a pump is a great add-on.

So here's what I got.


Mat Velvet+ in #30, Aqua Creams in #1, 2 & 3 and Aqua Eyes Liner in 21L
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Smoke & Diamonds next to #2 - WOW!
Photobucket

Primer w/ SPF 20, Sheer Glow in Fiji, Multiple Tint in Cadaques, 2 Pumps, Eyeshadow Base & Violetta Eye Shadow Duo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...