Saturday, September 19, 2009

9.18.09 - Drug Store Haul

Hubby & I went to Wally World to get some stuff to make White Chicken Chili, for him to take to work, so I browsed the make-up aisles to see if they had the new CoverGirl LashBlast Length. I'd seen it on CVS's website a couple weeks ago, but wasn't going to pay shipping just for it, and last Friday I had seen Wal-Mart set up the area for it, so I knew it was coming soon. Yippie, they had it! I almost picked up CG's Quad in Drama Eyes, but I figured I had some similar shadows. I glanced at the Maybelline area and remembered I'd seen someone on YT talk about their new Smoky Quads, so I picked up Amethyst & Charcoal. Their pigmentation isn't horrible, but could be better. A few of the colors have some similar MAC Dupes (of the ones I own) but it's still nice to have them in one area & they were under $6/ea.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Amethyst Smokes
Photobucket
Charcoal Smokes
Photobucket
Self made CoverGirl Drama Eyes Quad
Photobucket
Unbasic White, Electra, Black Tied & Cranberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...