Friday, September 18, 2009

9.16.09 - Urban Decay Haul

Since hubby got some stuff for his "work shop", I got to get me some goodies, too. :o) He thinks every time I get stuff that he should, so I should too, right?!


Anyways, I'm been eyeing the Book of Shadows II for quite a while and I finally got it!!! I wanted to spend the $50 required to get free shipping (I HATE paying for shipping) so at first I had decided to get the new Ink for Eyes, but after reminding myself I have 3 cream and 1 gel liner (in pot form - all black) I got the 24/7 Super Stash. I didn't realized the were not the normal mini eyeliners until I received them, but I highly doubt I'll use any of them up anytime soon. (They are 0.5g instead of the 0.8g in the normal sets.) 

Photobucket
Photobucket

Mini Primer Potion w/ bent applicator
Photobucket

Full Size vs. Mini vs. Super Stash
Photobucket
Photobucket

Book I vs. II 
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Super Stash
Photobucket 
Photobucket

Corrupt vs. Bourbon 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...