Friday, April 3, 2009

4.3.09 - Have I ever mentioned...

How much I HATE my hair?!
Not so much the color right now, but I just don't know what to do with it. I wish it were longer, for one. ((And I love it long, so please keep reminding me that when I say I want to chop it off this summer...))

I have a style in mind, but after loads of looking on the net, I can't find a picture to represent it...

I have a color in mind... probably back to a light/medium blonde as it was last summer.

If I find a picture, I'll let you know.

Update: I keep going back to pictures of Carrie Underwood... What do you think?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. very pretty. And it's very you. Don't worry we'll remind you!!! You usually aren't too bad about complaining about your hair... not like i am!

    ps. love the cute new back! Springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. And it's very you. Don't worry we'll remind you!!! You usually aren't too bad about complaining about your hair... not like i am!

    ps. love the cute new back! Springy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...