Thursday, November 6, 2008

11.6.08 - MAC Purples

Well, I did like 3 vids tonight, so I'll have to edit them all in the AM and get them uploaded. :o)

The first video I did on blowing my hair out. Not that it was requested, but I love the turnout and I'm so pleased I figured out a routine that works for me, and it might just help someone else.



The 2nd was on tonight's looks, I'll get to that in a second...

The 3rd was a "What's in your Bag" Tag... I was tagged by Brittney, but it looks like her account is missing. :o( Anyways, I'm not sure who I'm tagging yet, but I did the vid, it's kinda boring, haha.



I was going to do a Haul Vid, however, I was running out of time, and thought I'd just tell ya'all what I got from MAC last week:

Photobucket
Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation NC25
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium
Mineralize Skinfinish Petticoat
Studio Finish SPF 30 Concealer NC20

I love it all!!!

Okay, back to today's look... I was inspired by magi's post... now I'm sure it's not as good as hers, but I love the results. I wish I had more time to pick out a better lippie, though.

Face:
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Liquid - NC25
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural - Medium
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish - Petticoat
MAC Sculpt & Shape - Accentuate/Sculpt

Eyes:
Anastasia Brow Ex-Press - Blonde
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
MAC Metal-X Eye Shadow - Plum Electric (All over Lid and into Crease)
MAC Pigments:
- Violet (Wet: Inner 2/3's of Lid & Dry: Inner 2/3's of Lower Lid)
- Deep Purple (Wet: Outer 1/3 of lid and into Crease & Dry: Outer 1/3 of Lower Lid)
- Pink Opal (Wet: Inner 1/6 of Lid & Dry: Inner 1/6 of Lower Lid)
- Naked (Dry: Brow Bone and blended down into Purples)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack (Upper Lash Line)
MAC Kohl Power - Feline (Waterline & Tightline)
Dior Diorshow - Black

Lips:
MAC Dazzleglass - Pleasure Principle



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



9 comments:

  1. Now that purple is just so Christmas looking real rich, beautiful. I need to get to a MAC store and get some foundation etc; Can't wait for the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE THIS! That is sooooo sooo soooo pretty ... and I have a major jones for purples!

    More purples woman ... they are perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you think that your hair styling technique would work for my hair?? I bet it wouldn't hurt it. I don't think I'd do that volumizing spray stuff though, that'd would make my hair too poofy (I have way too much)

    Heee I commented on your blog page!

    Your's is much better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the by, if I become your maid/puppy nanny, you think you'd be able to make me look nice from time to time???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @akira_kin:
    You could always try. It doesn't work so well with Sarah's hair, just because hers is SO course, but I really don't think yours is as much. Yea, I don't think you need extra volume (you suck!)... and you always look nice! But I'd love to aid in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @akira_kin:
    You could always try. It doesn't work so well with Sarah's hair, just because hers is SO course, but I really don't think yours is as much. Yea, I don't think you need extra volume (you suck!)... and you always look nice! But I'd love to aid in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So do you think that your hair styling technique would work for my hair?? I bet it wouldn't hurt it. I don't think I'd do that volumizing spray stuff though, that'd would make my hair too poofy (I have way too much)

    Heee I commented on your blog page!

    Your's is much better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that purple is just so Christmas looking real rich, beautiful. I need to get to a MAC store and get some foundation etc; Can't wait for the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I LOVE THIS! That is sooooo sooo soooo pretty ... and I have a major jones for purples!

    More purples woman ... they are perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...