Monday, November 10, 2008

11.11.08 - I'm hiding...

Yep, I'm hiding for a while because I have vowed to not wear face make-up until Saturday. Why, you ask? Well, for one, this week I'm going to 4 10 hour days, which means 2 less hours in the day for me to sleep, watch tv, relax and get ready for bed & work. LOL. Also, my poor face... I picked a bad time to try a new foundation, a MAC one, none the less, so I don't know if my blemishes are from the foundation or 'that time of the season'. Yes, season, 4 times a year, it's great. :o) It is most likely a combo of both. They aren't that bad, mostly because I catch them and pick them before they form a white dot, LOL, but then they are just red spots. Hopefully my new Make Up For Ever Palette will get here so and I can try the green concealer on them. :o) So it's just brows, eye liner, mascara and a bit of eyeshadow for me.

I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, so I want it to clear up a bit. I'm excited to see what my face will turn out like. I haven't decided on a shadow color b/c there's really nothing I have to match my shirt, so it'll be a mixing process. Maybe I'll have time to do a video. Hopefully. I'm doing browns with a teal/aqua/light blue shadow. MAC Shimmermint S/S, BE Pond, BE Freedom, MAC Blue Brown & MAC Teal, somewhere in those colors is the color of my top. Maybe I'll post a pic of it, hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Its in Lightsweep and Shadester :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...