Monday, January 11, 2010

MAC Haul



I have been a good girl and haven't bought any MAC since mid-November!

When I first saw the Love Lace Collection photos, I was immediately in LOVE! Last year, around the same time, MAC released Chill, and I fell in love with that collection, and Love Lace falls along the same line. There were no blushes in the collection, which, if I recall correctly, there weren't any in Chill, either.

I hesitated on Warm & Cozy... I love neutral shadows, but honestly, I don't wear them THAT much. If it's a neutral look, it's Bare Study Paint Pot lash to brow & Smolder Eye Kohl smudged on my upper and lower lash line. All Ages, All Races & All Sexes seemed along the same lines as Warm & Cozy, but the shadow do seem like they'd suit my coloring more. From Warm & Cozy I HAD to have By Candlelight MSF, so pretty!

I honestly had never heard of Lilly Pulitzer prior to "MAC in Lillyland". But OMG I love me some bright colors. I debated on the Pearlmatte Shadows & Face powder, as neither is something I'd wear a lot, but it was just one of those things I *had* to have!

All Ages, blah blah, wasn't released online 2 days early, as most MAC Collections are, so I didn't get anything from it. I *might* end up getting a blush, the pigments and maybe the shadows & some lippies, but that's a big might. I wasn't too impatient for Lillyland & Love Lace to wait, so obviously All.... wasn't too important to me. :o)

FYI: I recoreded a video, which is in the process of uploading. Follow me on Twitter to be notified when it is avaliable for viewing! Link ---->




In the Black Box...
Photobucket

By Candlelight MSF, Penultimate Eye Liner and Studio Fix Lash
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sense of Style Kohl Power, Eyeshadows in Suave Intention, Hypnotizing & Love Lace and Pretty Please Lipstick
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lipgelles in Lush & Bright and Preppy, Pearlmatte Face Powder & Eye Shadow, Cremeblend Blush in Joie-de-Vivre & So Sweet, So Easy, Purple Dash Technakohl and Fresco Rose Paint Pot

Photobucket
Photobucket

The cloest thing I have to the Cremeblend Blushes: Sweetness (top) & Joyous (bottom)
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...